Lookbook

Saturday, August 21, 2010

In a world of shapes...

Tax-free weekend is upon us in Texas and it doesn't hurt to save a little extra cash!  Yesterday, I took a quick trip to the mall with a good friend to snag up any great deals I could find.  Lo and behold, I found a wallet I instantly fell in love with!  Drum roll please...
I knew I had to get it from the get-go!  The pattern was simply amazing, with an overlapping of rhombuses and diamonds.  The black, white, and gray color scheme was very simple but the touch of red really popped out to me.  The other great thing about this wallet was the material; it wasn't the usual leather (or 'pleather'). The wallet is made out of cotton and polyester, making it really soft (and squishy, might I add) to the touch.  Overall, I am happy with my purchase and just had to share it with my fellow bloggers =).

-Justianna

1 comment: