Lookbook

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Impressions are the most important.

Since this blog hasn't gotten a proper introduction as to what it's all about, I, Justianna Thai, have decided to write one.  This blog was solely created out of boredom and out of a common interest in fashion between Christine & I.  Note, we are amateurs at this whole fashion blog business, but the opportunity to blog only allows our minds to learn, explore, and get our creative juices flowing.  Am I right, or am I right?  I'm totally right =D.  Anyway, let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I am currently a 16-year-old junior, ready to graduate and live life in the Big Apple.  I am an aspiring fashion stylist, wanting to learn everything and anything about fashion.  It completes me =)!  I want to leave a mark in the fashion industry, something that my great-great-great-great-(and even more greats) grandchildren will remember me by.  I have learned over the years that liking just one or two brands and following the trends which a certain group follows isn't fun, nor is it exciting.  Slowly but surely becoming involved with fashion, I began realizing how your mind can create just about everything with anything.  From closet staples to those pricey items we lust after, your clothing items can be interchangeable with other pieces.  All you need is a little lots of creativity to bring out an amazing outfit.  My future is very important to me.  It's something I strive to take advantage of to prove that I can do whatever I wanted.  I believe success is the key for my motivation and motivation is the key to my success.  Don't we all just need a push to get us where we want to be?  In the end, I just want to live out my dream, be more than happy, and be the person I am, Justianna Thai...the Great.  Just kidding. Just a little bit.

(NOW WRITE YOUR INTRO, CHRISTINE)

Greetings, I am Christine Monique, and my master Justianna cracks the whip on me relentlessly, as you can  see. All humour aside, I am a 16-year-old junior and an aspiring actress living in the dullest city in America. Hopefully, my face will one day grace the silver screen so you'll know me better, but until then I am simply another ardent lover of fashion; mainly haute couture and avant garde. Seeing as to how I can't hold a job due to ridiculous rehearsal and competition scheduling, though, my current wardrobe leaves a lot to be desired. However, I will do the best that I can with the old, ratty garments I've got until I get my first big break. (Haha) To conclude, Justianna is my best friend and I love her despite being complete polar opposites who relish in being right. Vive la mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment